For the registration of a branch office in Cyprus you are required to deliver to the Registrar of Companies the following documents:
- A certified copy of the charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of the company with a certified translation in Greek. The certification of the documents should be made: (1) by an official of the Government to whose custody the original is committed, (2) by a notary public, (3) by some office of the company before a person having authority administer an oath. The signature of the above persons should be authenticated.
- Form AE 1 showing documents delivered for registration
- Form AE 2 showing the directors and secretary of the company
- Form AE 3 giving the names and addresses of one or more persons resident in the Republic of Cyprus authorized to accept on behalf of the company any notices required to be served on the company.
- A written statement signed by the authorized person showing: (1) the name and the legal status of the company, (2) the registration number, (3) the registered office, (4) the place of business in Cyprus, (5) the objects for which the company is established, (6) the issued share capital.
Also, the charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of the company which is registered abroad must be translated by the PIO Office in Cyprus or by any individual (but in this case same must be attached to an affidavit in court).